My Bodybuilding journey is where it all really began: it taught me to step out of my comfort zone to pursue a passion, and showed me that anything is possible through consistent effort! And so, in 2017, I ventured into my own entrepreneurial pursuits!
I am a Business Development and Innovation Partnerships professional, health and wellness advocate and 2x Founder via Social Impact Fashion Startup, LookLab, and my Personal Development Events. I also began to create original content (Food Photography) and with my work published in 2017 and 2018.
I thrive off of creation and connection – building new programs and partnerships, and enabling meaningful relationships for others – be it for business purposes or personal development.
Living in the San Francisco Bay Area
I moved to San Francisco in 2018 and am fully embracing this innovation and entrepreneurial community.
You can learn about anything and everything here – there are always free events and meet-ups. The culture here is open and inclusive where failures are celebrated! I aim to share my journey in this new environment that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset and inspires connectivity at every turn.
In addition to writing about own experiences, I will also interview others in the Bay Area on entrepreneurship and cultivating an entrepreneurial mindset
Highlight Reel of My Favourite Recent Posts:
- My Personal Development Events, Creating Positive Space: Winter Young Professionals Mingler Recap
- Hustling for Startup Venture LookLab: Entrepreneurship Lessons and Branding Workshop for LookLab
- Being bold in San Francisco: The Power of a Shared Uber-Ride for Sparking New Meaningful Connections
- My Bodybuilding Journey and Top 5 Finish: 11 Lessons on Women’s Bodybuilding – What You Need to Know to Start!
- DailyHive Feature on Tel Aviv Entrepreneurship Trip: We went to Israel on an all-access trip for emerging Vancouver Business Leaders
- Being a Content Creator and Food Photographer: 2 Guys with Knives – Local Healthy Meal Prep Delivery
Please reach out if you would like to learn more expat life in San Francisco, or to get advice and coaching on how to build your network and live your healthiest life!
Other specialities: Published Photographer and Content Creator (Food Photography, Fitness Training, Fitness and Fashion Modelling).
CONTACT ME poymeetsworld [at] gmail [dot] com #LifestyleDesign #PersonalDevelopment