January 2019 Update
Canadian Expat in San Francisco since late Summer 2018!
I thrive off of creation and connection – building new programs and partnerships, and enabling meaningful relationships for others – be it for business purposes or personal development.
I aim to share my journey in this bustling new city of San Francisco that encourages an entrepreneurial mindset and inspires connectivity at every turn!
Thanks to my scientific background in Biochemistry/Kinesiology and years in competitive athletics, I have a honed the drive and discipline to get sh*t done, live my best life and make a positive impact!
Highlight Reel of My Favourite Recent Posts:
- My Personal Development Events, Creating Positive Space: Winter Young Professionals Mingler Recap
- Hustling for Startup Venture LookLab: Entrepreneurship Lessons and Branding Workshop for LookLab
- Being bold in San Francisco: The Power of a Shared Uber-Ride for Sparking New Meaningful Connections
- My Bodybuilding Journey and Top 5 Finish: 11 Lessons on Women’s Bodybuilding – What You Need to Know to Start!
- DailyHive Feature on Tel Aviv Entrepreneurship Trip: We went to Israel on an all-access trip for emerging Vancouver Business Leaders
- Being a Content Creator and Food Photographer: 2 Guys with Knives – Local Healthy Meal Prep Delivery
My Bucket List
I have a bucket list section of my blog that exemplifies my MO of stepping out of your comfort zone and embracing new challenges and opportunities in order to learn and grow!
My Bucket List
Contact me and let me know what you think! IG: @poymeetsworld